1. （ ）-----_______do you exercise?
---- Four times a week.
A. How often B. How long C. How old D .How
2. （ ）He comes to school early every day. He is ______ late for school.
A. usually B. never C. often D. always
. （ ）Eating junk food _______ your health.
A. is good for B. is good to C. is bad for D. isn’t bad for
4. （ ）He doesn’t stop working, ______ he is so tired.
A. so B. because C. but D. although
5. （ ）My grandma isn’t feeling ______, she wants to lie down.
A. well B. good C. bad D. hungry
6. （ ）What’s _____ John? He has a sore throat.
A. matter with B. the matter to C. the matter with D. the wrong
7. （ ）--- I’m flying to Hainan for vacation.
--- Great! _______.
A. Have a good time. B. Why not? C. I think so. D. OK.
8. （ ）Is there ______ in this book?
A. something interesting B. anything interesting
C. interesting anything D. interesting something
9. （ ） It takes _____ an hour ____ to work.
A. he; go B. his; to go C. him; going D. him; to go
10. （ ）My teacher comes to school ______ every day.
A. take a bus B. by a bus C. by bus D. by buses
11. （ ）---______ do you _____ this movie?
A. How; think of B. What; think of
C. How; think about D. What; think about
12. （ ） That’s too bad. Maybe _____time .
A. the other B. other’s C. another D. an other
1. （ ）We are leaving for Beijing _____ Sunday afternoon.
A. in B. on C. at D. to
14. （ ）---Would you like to play with us? ---____________.
A. Yes晨鸣纸业, I would. B. Yes京津冀协同发展规划纲要, I would like. C. Sure鼓浪屿拍婚纱照, I’d love. D. Sure, I’d
15. （ ） Thanks for your _______.
A. invite B. ask C. invitation D. inviting
16. （ ）Must I finish _____ this book today?
A. read B. to read C. reading D. to reading
17. （ ）---My mother has a bad cold. She can’t go to work. ---
A. I hope not. B. ever mind.
C. OK. D. I’m sorry to hear that.
18. He is _______than his brother.
A. tall B. very tall C. taller D. much tall
19. _________students in my class like basketball very much.
A. The number of B. A number of C. The numbers of D. A little
20．The movie is good. ______世界最大卡车, I can’t watch it because I have tennis
training with the school team.
A．However B．So C．And D．Although
21．My sister and I _______ like sports.
A. all B. whole C. both D. too
22．There was too much homework today. I did it ______ 11 o’clock pm.
A. at B. from C. until D. for
2. Does Mary go to work bus or foot?
A. to; by B. with; on C. by; on D. on; on
24. If you want to be healthier, you must eat ______junk food, I think.
A. more B. less C. fewer D. much
25. My uncle is easy to get angry. He may have _________ yang.
A. too much B. too many C. much too D. a lots of
(It’s Helen’s turn to see the doctor)
Helen: I feel very weak. I can hardly do any work.
Helen: A month ago.
Doctor: Do you have a headache?
Helen: o, I don’t.
Helen: Yes怎么看别人的qq空间, I sleep very well.
Helen: o驾驭, I don’t. And I have little food for lunch because I want to keep thin.
Doctor: Oh后北屯, I see. 5 You need to take more food and do some exercise
every day. You will be better soon.
Helen: Thanks无限星辰, doctor.
A. Do you sleep well?
B. Do you do exercise?
C. There’s nothing serious.
D. Do you often have breakfast?
E. What’s the matter with you魔兽上不去了,
F. You are not ill.
G. When did it start?
Two sisters found work as saleswomen in a company. The first month
was not easy. They worked very hard but sold nothing. The younger sister
gave up (放弃) in the second month. She left the company and found another
job. The older sister stayed. She said she wanted to have one last try.
One year later, the older sister owned (拥有) a car and a house. But the
younger sister was still poor (贫穷的). She asked her sister, “Why?”
The older sister said, “I got my first order (订单) the day you left. They
liked my work. So they gave me more orders. ow life is good for me.”
So换衣小游戏, keep working and never give up. You’ll get what you want.
（ ）1．The two sisters worked in the same company at first.
（ ）2．The two sisters didn’t work hard非官方的, so they sold nothing.
（ ）．The older sister gave up in the second month.
（ ）4．The older sister was richer than the younger sister one year later.
（ ）5．If you want to get something柳侯祠, you should keep working and never
Mary is a French girl. She is now in Beijing with her parents. Mary
doesn't know much Chinese齐桓公登门访士, but she is studying it. She often speaks Chinese