词或代词作宾语,还可接“(to be+) n. ”充当补⾜语的复合宾语包装设备网, promote常与介词to连⽤,此时通常⽤于被动结
promote to (v.+prep.)
1. They have begun dialogues to promote better understanding between both communities.
2. It's simply unethical to promote and advertise such a dangerous product.
. She refused to promote Colin above the low rank of
4. The program has lived up to its promise to promote family welfare.
5. He had written letters on official notepaper to promote a relative's company.
6. It became difficult to promote excellence without being accused of elitism.
7. We want to promote cosmetics that appeal across the colour barrier.
8. He did this to promote American exports.
9. The aim is to promote closer economic integration.
10. a campaign to promote adult literacy
11. policies to promote economic growth
12. He was in town to promote his new books.
1. An industrial estate will help to promote the business of that city.
14. The organization works to promote the trade between nati.
15. A good example serves to promote good manners in the young.
1. Charles has been promoted to general sales and marketing manager.
2. The emperor promoted the general and lavished him with gifts.
. I was promoted to editor and then editorial director.
4. I had been promoted for what was called gallant and meritorious service.
5. The extreme right-wing ational Front promoted anti-semitism.
6. He promoted the dissemination of scientific ideas.
7. The American Female Reform Society promoted ual purity.
8. They overestimated his ability when they promoted him.
9. I'm happy to inform you that you have been promoted to captain.
10. After this win小语种翻译, the team will be promoted to the First Division.
11. All the children have been promoted to the next class.
12. The captain was promoted to the rank of major.
1. He was promoted to be a lieutenant in the army.
14. She was promoted into some kind of managerial job.
15. He was promoted from a clerk to a manager.